The Tara Health Foundation was pleased to support the publication of The U.S. Reproductive Health Investment Case in November of 2017. This investment case was commissioned by the Reproductive Health Investors Alliance Steering Committee. It is dedicated to increasing the total amount of philanthropy and impact investment directed toward high-impact opportunities that increase American women’s ability to manage their fertility in a safe and dignified manner. There’s never been a more important time to defend high quality reproductive health services for all.
In the report, you will find:
- A detailed landscape analysis of reproductive health needs in the U.S.
- A systems view of the actors and issues that affect access to high quality contraception & abortion services
- A set of strategic investment opportunities across asset classes to address the challenges identified
The Reproductive Health Investors Alliance Steering Committee came together to determine the most effective opportunities to improve access to reproductive health services in the United States using both philanthropy and impact investments. Alliance members know that a clear view of the reproductive health landscape and a clear perspective on where resources are most urgently needed will catalyze increased interest and funding to reproductive health.
We set out on this work to achieve three things:
- Develop a common understanding of the current US reproductive health landscape
- Build consensus about where we can focus to increase women’s access to contraception and abortion services
- Provide a call to action for others, to join the Alliance or to contribute additional philanthropic or impact investment capital into this space
We hope you’ll join us, by contributing your knowledge, your perspective and your resources. There’s never been a more important time to defend high quality reproductive health services for all.
If you are interested in learning more about the report and the development of the Reproductive Health Investors Alliance, please contact Lisa Molinaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reproductive Health Investors Alliance Steering Committee
David & Lucile Packard Foundation
Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation
The Educational Foundation of America
Nia Global Solutions
The Prentice Foundation
Tara Health Foundation