We aim to improve the health and well-being of women and girls through the creative use of philanthropic capital. We do this with the following goals in mind:
- Leverage 100 percent of our assets (financial and human capital) in service of our mission, and work to influence a sector-wide shift in philanthropy to do the same.
- Measure and demonstrate social and financial returns on our grantmaking and investments.
- Center our grantmaking and investments with a lens on closing disparities in the areas of domestic reproductive and maternal health, equitable workplaces and gender lens impact investing.
Our Areas of Focus
We focus on investments and grants that further our mission in sectors in which our team can add the most value based on our expertise and backgrounds. Tara Health’s main areas of focus are:
- U.S. Reproductive and Maternal Health
- Equitable Workplaces
- Gender Lens Impact Investing